Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Enough is enough.

My sincere apologies to everyone that visits my blog but I'm disabling comments until further notice, possibly until the L-39 is finished. I simply don't have the time or energy to put up with any more abuse and insults from certain posters. I believe in free speech and so I refuse to delete comments but I'm truly fed up with the bile being thrown at me lately in my own 'house'. To everyone that's been very cool and left some great comments and questions, thank you very very much, I *really* appreciate your support.

If you want to get in touch with me or have a question etc then please contact me through my youtube email.

I will still post updates on the plane whenever I can, but for now my blog will be a passive medium only I'm afraid.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm sorry it had to come to this.

Happy flying.

-Mike

No comments: